Why I Am Running for Re-Election to the Clear Creek ISD Board of Trustees
My wife Jayme and I chose to live in the Clear Lake area because of the Clear Creek Independent School District (CCISD). We are the parents of two students attending CCISD schools. We, like you, are committed to their learning; to modeling the importance of community involvement; and to setting a strong, positive foundation for our children’s future.
I am running for re-election to the school board to build on CCISD’s success and to serve 41,000 students and their parents. I am running to continue strengthening the board’s decision making and ensure CCISD remains a school district of choice.
To succeed we must:
Prepare all students to achieve at their highest level – college, workforce and life ready.
- Improve student learning and expand educational opportunities for all students.
- Support student programs that provide multiple paths to success.
- Protect low student-teacher ratios and minimize the number of exceptions requested by the district.
Continue CCISD’s fiscal responsibility and transparency.
- Advocate for legislation that keeps more of your taxpayer dollars in the district.
- Support long-range district facility planning that includes exploring the use of non-traditional facilities.
Attract, hire, train and retain the most capable and dedicated committed educators and administrators.
- Foster an environment where educators are supported and motivated to make CCISD the best district.
- Provide principals a blueprint for creating strong learning communities and support those implementing programs and initiatives at their schools for the first time.
- Reward schools that demonstrate measurable academic results.